The Application Services team for Web, Mobile & SharePoint is accountable for managing and coordinating defect resolution, enhancements and significant changes for their designated suite of business services and applications. They collaborate with key stakeholder groups, and delivery partners, to implement system fixes or enhancements that fully address client needs, continually improving and enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of La Trobe's systems and processes.
This position is designated the Digital application suite (primarily the University website and intranet, but also other University web sites, and web and mobile applications).
We need someone with:
- Advanced CSS
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with design systems
Experience with Adobe experience suite (Launch, Target, Audience, Analytics, Campaign and AEM Forms), Squiz Matrix, RightNow CRM would be well regarded.
The La Trobe website is our primary customer acquisition funnel. Our team manages the CMS behind the site and provides UI design and build services to our digital marketing group. These services include:
- Building templates and UI components within the Squiz CMS using style prescribed within our design system
- Modifying and extending styling elements within the design system according to best practice
- Providing usability, accessibility and performance related advice
- Building templates and UI components within AEM Forms using style prescribed within our design system
- Implementing La Trobe branding in third party SAAS systems
- Testing pages for conformity to accessibility requirements including mobile.
We need someone who has a strong commitment to creating and maintaining clean code and UI design that conforms to UX principles. Someone who drive adoption and evolution of our design system across the LTU website and other digital assets. You’ll need to be a clear communicator, who is used to working in a collaborative manner with multi-disciplinary teams.
Accountable, innovative, connected, caring
For over 50 years, La Trobe has been one of Australia's pioneering universities. We are now recognised as one of the world's leading universities, and our success is a direct result of our world-class research and teaching – and the talent and commitment of our people.
Our university culture is safe, inclusive, accountable and everyone is respected and supported to be their best. We are globally connected, we care about what we do and why we do it, and we drive innovation.
Join us at La Trobe, where today’s uncertainties are tomorrows possibilities.
- 17% Super!
- Staff development and training
- Employee assistance programs
- Access to discounted Health funds
- Salary packaging
- Onsite child care facilities at our beautiful Bundoora campus
Sound Good? Here’s how to apply
Submit a cover letter and an up to date copy of your resume by 11.55pm on Tuesday, 9 June 2020. Good luck!
Position Description below:
PD - Senior Developer - Digital.docx
For more information about Information Services at La Trobe, please contact Declan Brennan - email@example.com
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to obtain or currently hold a valid Working with Children Check.